Please, fill out this form to have access to EY / Andersen Alumni program information.
Upon joining the Alumni program and providing data in this email, the User:
- confirms that all the data he/she indicates belongs personally to him/her
- confirms and acknowledges that he/she understands the terms of the processing of the data that he/she indicated in the online application
- gives consent to the companies of Ernst & Young Global Limited to process his/her personal data in order to receive access to information relating to participation in the Alumni program
- agrees to the personal data processing terms without reservation or restriction
- agrees that his/her personal data be processed, thereby confirming that he/she is acting on his/her own free will and in his/her own interest.
This consent by the User is presented for the processing of the following personal data: surname, name, year of birth, mail address. phone numbers, e-mail addresses.
The User gives the right to perform the following operations involving his/her personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), cross-border transmission, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction.
This consent is valid indefinitely from the time of provision of data and can be withdrawn by the User by the submission of an application. This consent to process personal data can be withdrawn by the User by sending an application in simple written form to the e-mail address Tatiana.Grigorieva@ru.ey.com or the Moscow address at Sadovnicheskaya nab.77, bld.1, Moscow 115035, Russia.
* This consent is given in compliance with the Russian legislation.