Your workforce is one of your greatest assets, and when it is experiencing financial stress, that stress can have a trickle-down effect on organizational success and employee effectiveness. Because of that, leading employers are increasingly offering comprehensive financial wellness services to their employees.
Adding financial wellness services can help your company demonstrate ROI in numerous ways, including:
- Reducing employee financial stress, often leading to improved productivity, personal health and even loyalty
- Attracting and retaining employees by demonstrating an organizational commitment to your employees’ holistic wellness
- Improving awareness and usage of employee benefits and thereby driving a higher ROI on your benefit and compensation plans
- Reducing direct costs, including health care, Federal Insurance Contributions Act taxes, wage garnishment, bankruptcies and retirement plan loans
- Mitigating legal risks by preparing your employees for retirement at an appropriate age