Our series analyzes different energy futures and weak signals impacting the US oil and gas industry.
Frontiers: Forecasting the industry’s future
US oil and gas reserves study 2017
Oil and gas companies and the disconnect with consumers
How do we regenerate this generation’s view of oil and gas?
How can oil and gas fuel tomorrow as well as today?
Oil’s “last cycle” means tough choices for energy company leaders
Should oil-producing countries rethink fiscal regimes?
US energy independence: Island or interdependence?
Energy taxation alert: FY18 budget cuts trillions in spending
Oil & Gas
Fueling your future in a global economy
The oil and gas industry is undergoing a period of intense volatility. As an industry looking to grow during constant instability, oil and gas faces major geopolitical, technological and regulatory disruptions. Addressing these issues with our clients creates significant opportunities for their transformation and growth for the long term.
We cover key issues in these areas:
- Transform the business
Amid converging disruptions, both within the industry and externally, oil and gas companies need to adapt to survive and thrive.
- Oil and gas companies and the disconnect with consumers
- How do we regenerate this generation's view of oil and gas
- How can oil and gas fuel tomorrow as well as today?
- Inside the energy technology revolution
- Acceleration the oil and gas IIoT journey
- Oil’s last cycle means tough choice for energy company leaders
- Operational excellence in oil and gas
- Is the future of your workforce ready now?
- Digital Labor
- US oil and gas reserves study
- Defining your company's purpose
- Harnessing the people agenda
- Assure and deliver stakeholder returns
The new normal of low commodity prices has created challenges and opportunities for oil and gas companies in interacting with shareholders and capitalizing on the growth agenda.
- Prepare for and comply with regulatory requirements