Wealth and asset management tax services
Our global wealth and asset management services bring together the broad industry and tax knowledge of thousands of professionals. With offices worldwide, we are a leading service provider to alternative and traditional regulated funds, both onshore and offshore.
Our clients benefit not only from our experience with numerous wealth and asset managers and funds but also from the dynamic blend of cross-border tax services we provide to sellers, buyers and financial intermediaries.
We assist funds in addressing the complexity and challenges inherent in their domestic and global structures. The breadth of our tax services ranges from planning and controversy assistance through tax accounting, controls and compliance.
Our tax services include:
- International tax planning, including transfer pricing and global tax analysis
- Jurisdictional tax services (federal, state, local)
- Transaction tax services
- Human capital services, including performance and rewards
- Tax accounting and risk advisory services
- Individual tax planning and compliance
- FATCA, CRS, and CbC reporting
- Hedge fund structuring for tax efficiency
- Structuring for seed arrangements
- Mutual fund tax outsourcing including proprietary tax technology and data analytic tools
- Tax process analysis
- Uncertain tax position (i.e., ASC 740) analysis
Tax technology products:
- Rapid Security Analyzer
- Passive Foreign Investment Company (PFIC) Analyzer
- The Global Withholding Tax Reporter
With the EY Tax Alert subscription service, you choose which topical updates you want to receive, and you choose a delivery schedule that's right for you. Sign up today.
Join EY and other industry professionals as we tackle some of today’s most pressing issues affecting the tax industry.
In an era of increased transparency and digitalization, today’s tax function needs to adapt how it interacts with governments & stakeholders to prepare for the future. Issue 17 of EY’s Tax Insights, out now, explores how innovation is transforming the tax landscape.