Who we are
We have more than 300 professionals throughout the world responsible for real estate, travel services and meetings and events, technology, and products and services.
Our global reach
Procurement’s overall vision is to be recognized and treated as a trusted business advisor at all levels of the organization in:
- Managing deeper, connected and proactive stakeholder relationships
- Providing thought leadership, subject-matter experience and innovation by collaborating with stakeholders and suppliers
- Challenging the status quo
- Offering transparent procurement processes and services that can be repeated and leveraged
- Aligning with business strategies and goals
Procurement provides strategic purchasing options for materials and services with a high level of quality and at a competitive cost. This includes:
- Real estate services that improve our working environment
- Travel services and meetings and events services that support the mobility and teaming of our people
- Technology Sourcing services that increase the value of our IT purchases
- Products and services sourcing that provides specialized procurement and contract management services for professional services; Talent; facilities management; and Brand, Marketing and Communications
Procurement helps by consolidating all EY spending power, resulting in cost savings by creating economies of scale. More than just cost efficiency, the EY Procurement team provides considerable value by helping to manage our legal and commercial risks.
Major awards and accomplishments
Procurement were finalist in two categories of the 2016 World Procurement Awards – Products & Services Procurement Transformation and Procurement Leader of the Year. The World Procurement Awards are the most celebrated and sought after awards in procurement, representing the best projects, people and organizations across the world.
EY’s Travel, Meeting & Events Services has been named the 2016 Travel Team of the Year by the Institute of Travel & Meetings. And we couldn’t have done it without you! By adhering to the global travel guidelines, you’ve enabled us to drive efficiencies in how we manage business travel and leverage our global buying power - which has helped us save US$38m in the first half of FY16 alone.
The EY Workplace of the Future (WOTF) initiative has been introduced in 72 offices in member firms across the Americas, EMEIA and Asia-Pacific. The WOTF is the evolution of our workplace. It promotes a trust-based, flexible environment that enables our people to provide exceptional client service, individually and through high-performing teams, and helps us attract and retain the best talent.
EY was selected by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council as one of America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises, earning the Platinum Distinction. We are the only member of the Big Four ever to receive this honor.